Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zhujiajiao 朱家角

















The boattrip was ok, i couldent sleep very well. 
i arravied Shanghai in the morning at 5.00 o'clock. I took the metro in to the city, close to the Bund i found a nice hostel. The dorm was with 6 Bed's but without a window. So when i got to the room, i was not feeling anymore to sleep there, the air was very bad inside. The breakfast was better! The Italienman i meet there ask me, to come along with him and his friend to the "little Venecia". I felt tired, but when they asked me to join them, i couldet resist. Still was raining, and some how we managed to be late at the busstation. So there was no buses anymore to run to Zhu Jia Jiao. We found a driver, he toke us to the little Village outside from Shanghai. The City was really nice, but not so charming at this weather condition. We spent there only 2 hour, after a nice meal and visiting the temple, we drove back to Shanghai.


(ps: i know my english is very poor, but i saw there are other people they visit my blog, so i will write in english. Hope you understand my writing... ;-)

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Sehr schön, das isch ganz es anders Shanghai wie mers gwöhnt isch. Wird ich definitiv denn au go aluege!